Saturday, July 11, 2009

Migraines

After we put Nathan down to bed last night, we thought it would be relaxing to watch a Movie. So we got all ready and snuggled into bed, DVD in the player and BAM....a migraine from you know where!!!! I am not sure what happened but my neck felt so tense, so Steve rubbed it for a while and I started to feel a bit better. I fell asleep for about 15 min and woke up with a killer throbbing head and tears in my eyes (for those who don't know me, I don't cry that often, so if it was that bad to make be cry then you know it was reallllyyyy badddd). I nudged Steve to go to the corner store and get me SOMETHING!!!! He gave me some anti-inflammatory that he had and thought that might help and then went out about midnight and got me some migraine medicine; I took that and passed out. I probably woke up about a hour later with no pain and again nudged Steve to roll over (I had passed out in the middle of the bed, giving poor Steve no room to sleep, but curled up in a ball) and let him know I was feeling better. So when I woke up in the morning to get Nathan up I was all better and ready for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment