Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July, Picture Day, Packing











We (Nathan and I) spent the 4th with my parents at the coast (Santa Cruz). Nathan loved walking downtown Capitola and had his first slice of Pizza My Heart (best pizza). He even got one of there shirt's and one for his dad, hahaha!!!








We woke up on the 4th and made our way to Mountain View to take a trip down memory lane. My family grew up there and all of us Keener kids were born there as well, so we took Nathan on a trip to see his mom's roots. We even took him to my grandpa's resting site and brought some festive flowers...it was cute! Later that night we drove back to Clovis and made it just in time to have a quick BBQ and watched the fireworks. Nathan LOVED the fireworks and the noise didn't bug him at all. It was so fun to watch him looking at the fireworks and his eyes getting sooooo big. I didn't think they could get any bigger but they did!








Yesterday I took Nathan to get his 1 yr pictures taken. I was a bit nervous because last time we took him he was not really into getting his picture taken, but on the other hand he was sick then. Anyways, he did great this time!!! The pictures came out sooo good, he looks like such a big boy in his pictures and even did a few poses for the camera.








Well we are getting ready to head back to Guadalajara tomorrow night...well really the flight departs at 1:05am Thurs am but we have to be there wed night. I am happy to say that I have all our bags packed and ready! I now just have to get mentally ready for the EARLY flight. I have been blessed with Nathan and he is such a good little traveler. But we are very excited to see Steve and get back to him!!!!! So will see how we make it....

No comments:

Post a Comment